+ Concerning Dissatisfaction +

(Psalms 34:10) The young lions suffer want and hunger, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.

(Psalms 37:3) Trust in the LORD, and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security.

(Psalms 63:1-5) 1 God, you are my God, I seek you, my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water. 2 So I have looked upon you in the sanctuary, beholding your power and glory. 3 Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you. 4 So I will bless you as long as I live; I will lift up my hands and call on your name. 5 My soul is satisfied as with the rich feast, and my mouth praises you with joyful lips.

(Psalms 103:1-5) 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and do not forget all his benefits – 3 who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases, 4 who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy, 5 who satisfies you with good as long as you live so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

(Psalms 107:9) For he satisfies the thirsty, and the hungry he fills with good things.

(Proverbs 12:14) From the fruit of the mouth one is filled with good things, and manual labour has its reward.

(Isaiah 12:2, 3) 2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid, for the LORD GOD is my strength and my might; he has become my salvation. 3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

(Isaiah 44:3) For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour my spirit upon your descendants, and my blessing on your offspring.

(Isaiah 55:1) Ho, every one who thirsts, come to the waters; and you that have no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.

(Jeremiah 31:14 b) 14b ...and my people shall be satisfied with my bounty, says the Lord.

(Joel 2:26) You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame.

(Matthew 5:6) "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

(II Corinthians 9:8) And God is able to provide you with every blessings in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share abundantly in every good work.

(Philippians 4:12, 13) 12 I know what it is to have little, and I know what it is to have plenty. In any and in all circumstances I have learned the secret of being well-fed and of going hungry, of having plenty and of being in need. 13 I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org