+ Concerning Discouragement +

(Psalms 27:1-14) 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When evildoers assail me to devour my flesh – my adversaries and foes – they shall stumble and fall. 3 Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise against me, yet I will be confident. 4 One thing I ask of the LORD, that will I seek after; to live in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. 5 For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will set me high on a rock. 6 Now my head is lifted up above mine enemies all around me, and I will offer in his tent sacrifices with shouts of joy; I will sing and make melody to the LORD. 7 Hear, O LORD, when I cry aloud, be gracious to me and answer me! 8 "Come,' my heart says, "Seek his face!' Your face, LORD, do I seek. 9 Do not hide your face from me. Do not turn your servant away in anger, you have been my help. Do not cast me off, do not forsake me, O God of my salvation! 10 if my father and mother forsake me, the LORD will take me up. 11 Teach me your way, O LORD, and lead to a level path because of my enemies. 12 Do give me up to the will of my adversaries, for false witnesses have arisen against me, and they are breathing out violence. 13 I believe I shall see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 14 Wait for the LORD; be strong, and let your take courage; wait for the LORD.

(Psalms 31:24) Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait on the LORD.

(Psalms 138:7) Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies; you stretch out your hand, and your right hand delivers me.

(Isaiah 51:11) So the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

(John 14:1) "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.'

(John 14:27) Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you, I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not let them be afraid.

(II Corinthians 4:8-9) 8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;

(Galatians 6:9) So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up.

(Philippians 1:6) I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ.

(Philippians 4:6-8) 6 Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, beloved, whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

(Hebrews 10:35-36) 35 Do not, therefore, abandon that confidence of yours; it brings a great reward. 36 For you need endurance, so when you have done the will of God, you may receive what was promised.

(I Peter 1:6-9) 6 In this way you rejoice even if now for a little while you have had to suffer various trials, 7 so that the genuineness of your faith – being more precious than gold that, though perishable, is tested with fire – may be found to result in praise and glory and honour when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Although you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and rejoice with an indescribable and gracious joy, 9 for you are receiving the outcome of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org