We Believe

The Word of God is inspired.
(2 Tim 3:16) All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. (2 Pet 1:21) No prophecy ever came by human will, but men and women, moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

The Word of God is the "Law of God'. He places
His Word above all things.

(Ps 138:2) I will bow down towards Your holy temple and will give thanks to Your Name for Your steadfast love and Your faithfulness; for You have exalted Your Name and Your Word above everything, and You have magnified Your Word above all Your Name.

The Word of God is the "Law of God'.
And is the "Law to God'

(Ps 89:34) I will not violate my covenant, or alter the word that went forth from My lips. (Jn 10:35) The scripture cannot be annulled/broken.
The Word of God is eternal.

(Ps 119:89-90) The Lord exists forever; Your Word is firmly fixed in heaven. Your faithfulness endures to all generations. (Is. 40:8) The grass withers, the flower fades; but the Word of our God will stand forever.

The Word of God is a promise/oath.

(Heb 6:17) When God desired to make the unchangeable character of His purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised he guaranteed it by an oath. (Heb 6:13) because He had no one greater by whom to swear, He swore by Himself.
The Word of God is God's commitment to His purpose.

(Mt 5:18; 24:35) For truly I tell you until heaven and earth pass away, not one letter, not one stroke of a letter, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

The Word of God is guarded eternally.

(Jer 1:12) The Lord said, "I am watching over My word to perform it.' (Ps 32:8) I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will council you with My
eye upon you.

The Word of God will be accomplished.

(Is 46:10) I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, and what is
still to come. I say: "My purpose will stand and I will fulfill my intention' (Job 42:2) I know that You can do all things, and that no purpose of Yours can be
thwarted.

The Word of God is the seed of God.

(Lk 8:15) But as for that in the good soil, these are the ones who, when they hear

the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patient
endurance. (1 Pet 1:23) You have been born anew not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring Word of God.


The Word of God is the knowledge of God.

(Prov 2:1-5) 1My child, if you accept my words and treasure up my commandments within you, 2 making your ear attentive to wisdom, and inclining your heart to
understanding; 3 if you indeed cry out for insight, and raise your voice for
understanding; 4 if you seek it like silver, and search for it as hidden treasures 5 then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.

The Word of God is "Life and healing'

(Prov 4:20-22) My child, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. 22 For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh. (Ps 107:20) He
sent His Word and healed them.


The Word of God is "The Light from God"
(2 Pet 1:19) "So we have the word of the prophets more fully confirmed. You will do
well to be attentive to this as a lamp shining in a dark place until the day dawns
and the morning star rises in your hearts.' (Ps 119:105, 130) 105Your word is a
lamp to my feet and a light to my path. 130 The unfolding of Your words gives
light; it imparts understanding to the simple


The Word of God is "The sword of God"

(Eph 6:17) "Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the
word of God.' Jesus also used the "Sword' against satan in the wilderness. (Lk 4:1-14)

The Word of God is "Cleansing'

(Jn15: 3) You have already been cleansed by the word that I have spoken to you.


The Word of God is "The Food from God'

(Mt 4:4) Jesus answered ""It is written. "One does not live by bread alone, but by
every word that comes out from the mouth of God.''

The Word of God will never be delayed.

(Ezek 12:28) Thus says the Lord God: None of My words will be delayed any longer,
but the word that I speak will be fulfilled.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org