God's Promises

(Ex 33:14) Thank you that Your presence goes with me and You give me rest.

(Deut 8:18) Thank you Jesus I am rich I'm strong and healthy. Thank you that You have given me the power to get wealth today.

(Deut 28:2) Thank you Christ that all Your blessings have come upon me and have overtaken me.

(Deut 28:13) Thank you that today You have made me the head and not the tail. Thank you that I will always be at the top and not at the bottom.

(Josh 1:8) Thank you that this book of the law shall not depart out of my mouth; but I shall meditate on it day and night, so that I may be careful to act in accordance with all that is written in it. For then I shall be prosperous, and successful.

(Neh 13:2) Thank you that You have turned the curse into a blessing for me today.

(Job 1:10) Thank you God that today You strengthen and protect Your children from the evil one, through Your blood. Thank you that today You have put a hedge around me and my household and around everything I have.

(Ps 1:1-3) Thank You that I will always be blessed and everything I do will prosper as long as I delight in Your promises and continue to meditate on Your promises day and night.

(Ps 2:8) Thank you that You have given me the heathen for my inheritance, and the outermost parts of the earth for my possession.

(Ps 17:8) Thank you that You keep me as the apple of Your eye.

(Ps 18:35) Thank you Christ that You have given me Your shield of victory today, Your right hand sustains me and You stoop down to make me great.

(Ps 19:11) Thank you that there is a great reward today for me.

(Ps 20:4) Thank you Christ for granting all the desires of my heart and make all my plans successful.

(Ps 30:11) Thank you that You have clothed me with joy today.

(Ps 31:19) How great is Your goodness which You have stored up for those who fear You.

(Ps 32:8) Thank you Christ that you instruct me in the way I should go.

(Ps 32:10) Thank you that Your unfailing mercy & love surrounds me today.

(Ps 34:9-10) Thank you Christ that I lack no good thing today.

(Ps 34:17-19) Thank you Christ that You have delivered me today from all my troubles.

(Ps 35:27) Thank you Christ that You take pleasure in the prosperity of Your servants and friends.

(Ps 37:4) Thank you Christ that today You have given me the desires of my heart because I delight myself in You.

(Ps 37:19) Thank you that I will enjoy plenty in times of famine.

(Ps 45:12) Thank you that men of wealth seek my favour, today.

(Ps 63:8) Thank you that Your right hand upholds me.

(Ps 67:5-7) Thank you that You bless the people who praise You today.

(Ps 68:35) Praise God I have the power and the authority of God in me today.

(Ps 73:23) Thank you that You are holding me by my right hand.

(Ps 86:7; Dan 10:12) Thank you Christ that in my day of trouble You will always
answer my prayers.

(Ps 94:18) Thank You Christ that when my foot slips, You support me with Your love.

(Ps 94:22) Thank you Christ for becoming my rock and my refuge.

(Ps 103:2) Thank you Christ for the benefits of salvation.

(Ps 103:5) Thank you Christ that my youth is being renewed like eagles today.

(Ps 105:37, 44) Thank you that You have brought me out laden with silver and gold
without limit and that I have fallen heir to what others have toiled for.

(Ps 106:5) Thank you Lord that I now enjoy the wisdom, the joy, and the prosperity of Your chosen ones.

(Ps 106:8) Thank you that You have made Your unlimited power known to me.

(Ps 107:20) Thank you Christ that You have sent forth Your Word today and healed
Your people.

(Ps 107:21, 31) Thank you Lord for Your unfailing love and goodness.

(Ps 112:3) Thank you Jesus that wealth and riches are in my house today.

(Ps 118:24) Thank you for this day that You have made. I will rejoice and be happy.

(Ps 125:3) Thank you Christ that the scepter of the wicked will not remain over the
land allotted to the righteous.

(Ps 127:2) Thank you that You grant beloved sleep to those who love You.

(Ps 136:22) Thank you that Your mercy endures forever.

(Ps 138:2) I give thanks to Your Name for Your love and faithfulness.

(Prov 3:32) Thank you that You have taken me into Your confidence.

(Prov 3:33) Thank you that You have blessed my home today.

(Prov 3:34) Thank you that You have given me grace today.

(Prov 3:35) Thank you Christ that I have inherited glory and honour.

(Prov 4:20-23) Thank you Christ that Your Word is medicine and health to my flesh.

(Prov 13:21) Thank you Christ that prosperity is the reward of the righteous.

(Prov 13:22) Thank you that the sinners wealth is stored up for the righteous.

(Prov 18:21) Thank you Christ that life and death are in the power of my tongue.

(Prov 20:7) Thank you Christ that all my children are saved and they are blessed.

(Isa 30:19) Thank you that You answer my prayers as soon as You hear them.

(Isa 40:5) Thank you that the glory of the Lord shall be revealed and all mankind
will see it together.

(Isa 40:29) Thank you that You give strength to the weary and You increase the
power of the weak.

(Isa 44:26) Thank you Christ that You carry out the words of Your servants today.

(Isa 48:17) Thank you that You direct me in the way I should go today.

(Isa 49:23) Thank you Christ that my hope in You will not be disappointed.

(Isa 49:25) Thank you for contesting those that contest against me and saving my
children.

(Isa 54:13) Thank you for teaching and giving peace to my children.

(Isa 54:17) Thank you Christ that no weapon formed against me will prosper.

(Isa 55:11) Thank you that Your word that goes out of Your mouth will not return empty, but will accomplish what you desire and achieve the purpose for which you
sent it.

(Isa 59:21) Thank you that Your Holy Spirit will not leave me, my children, my children's children and my wife forever and we will want the good and hate the
wrong.

(Isa 60:1) Thank you Christ that my light has come and the glory of God has risen
upon me today.

(Isa 60:2) Thank you that You have risen upon me and Your glory appears over me today.

(Isa 61:7) Thank you for the everlasting joy.

(Isa 61:9) Thank you for the unlimited riches and that every one will acknowledge that God has blessed me today.

(Isa 61:10) Thank you that You have adorned me with the garments of salvation and covered me with the robe of righteousness.

(Isa 63:11-12) Thank you Christ that you have set Your Holy Spirit among us and Your glorious arm of power is at my right hand.

(Isa 65:24) Thank you God that You answer me today before I call.

(Jer 23:6) Thank you for giving us the name of our saviour "The Lord is our
Righteousness'.

(Jer 29:11) Thank you Christ that You have plans for me today. Plans to prosper me
and not to harm me, plans to give hope and future.

(Jer 32:40) Thank you that You will never turn away from me and stop doing good to
me.

(Jer 33:3) Thank you Christ that when I call to You, You answer me today and show me great and mighty things, which I don't know.

(Lam 3:22) Thank you Christ that Your compassion is new every morning.

(Lam 3:23) Thank you that Your mercy is new every morning.

(Ez 34:26; Jer 5:24) Thank you Christ for the showers of blessings today.

(Ez 48:35) Thank you for giving us the name of Your city "The Lord is there'.

(Dan 2:23) Thank you God that today You have given me wisdom and power, You have made known to me what I have asked of You.

(Mic 3:8) Thank you Lord that I am filled with the power, with the Spirit of the Lord.

(Nah 1:7) Thank you that You care for those who trust in You.

(Hab 3:19) Praise God! The hand of the Lord is upon me today. Thank you for
strengthening my feet to take me to high places.

(Hag 1:13-14) Thank you that You have stirred up my Spirit today.

(Zech 8:3) Thank you that Jerusalem will be called the city of truth.

(Mal 3:10) Thank you that Your promises are more than enough for me.

(Mal 3:11) Thank you Christ that You have rebuked the devourer who destroys the
fruits of our ground.

(Mal 3:18) Praise God that we can distinguish between the righteous and the wicked,
between those who serve God and those who do not.

(Mt 6:9-10) Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your Name. Your kingdom come.
Your will (Your promises) be done on earth, as it is in heaven.

(Mt 6:19-20) I praise You for Your riches in glory. Thank you for my riches in
heaven.

(Mt 6:33) Thank you Lord for adding all richness to me.

(Mt 13:11) Thank you that the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has
been given to you today, but not to them.

(Mt 13:52) Therefore every teacher (of God's Promises) who has been instructed
about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house, who brings out of his
storeroom new treasures as well as old.

(Mt 16:19) Thank you Christ that You have given me the keys of the kingdom of
heaven today and whatever I bind on earth will be bound in heaven and what ever I
loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

(Mt 17:20) Thank you God that nothing is impossible for me today through faith in
Jesus Christ.

(Mt 18:10) Thank you that my guardian angel always sees Your face.

(Mt 21:9) Blessed is he who comes in the name of Jesus Christ.


(Mt 25:29) Thank you Master that I have prosperity in abundance to share with
others.

(Mk 9:23) Thank you that everything is possible for me today.

(Mk 16:20) Thank you that You are working with me today and confirming Your Word by
the signs that accompany it.

(Lk 1:17; Mal 4:5) Thank you Jesus that You are turning the hearts of the fathers
to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers and the
disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous to make a people prepared for the Lord
today.

(Lk 2:14) Thank you for the peace on earth and goodwill toward men.

(Lk 2:52) Thank you that You have given me favour today with God and with men and
with all those in authority over me.

(Lk 4:19) Thank you that today is the day of Your favour.

(Lk 10:19) Thank you Jesus for giving me the power and authority over all the power
of the enemy.

(Lk 10:20) Thank you Christ that I can rejoice today because my name is written in
heaven.

(Lk 18:27) Thank you that what is impossible with me is possible with God today.

(Lk 21:36) Thank you that I will escape all the evil that is about to happen and
stand before the Son of man.

(Lk 24:45) Thank you that You have opened my mind so that I can understand the
scriptures.

(Jn 6:63, 68) Thank you that Your words and Your promises are Spirit and life.

(Jn 7:38) Thank you for the streams of living waters that flow from within me today.

(Jn 10:3) Thank you Christ that I hear Your voice today.

(Jn 11:41-42; Dan 10:12) Thank you Lord that You have always heard my prayers.

(Jn 14:6) Thank you that You are the Way, the Truth, the Life.

(Jn 14:12) Thank you Christ that You promised me that today I will do greater works
than you did..

(Jn 14:15-16) Thank you for the counselor, the Spirit of truth.

(Jn 14:21) Thank you Christ that You are revealing Yourself to me today because I
love You.

(Jn 15:7) Thank you that I shall ask what I will and it shall be done unto me
today.

(Jn 15:16,19) Thank you that I have not chosen You, but You have chosen me and
appointed me to go and bear fruit that will last.

(Jn 16:7; John 16:15) Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit who takes what belongs
to You and makes it known to me today.

(Jn 17:10) Thank you that all I have is Yours and all You have is mine.

(Jn 17:13) Thank you for the full measure of joy within me today.

(Jn 17:17) Thank you that Your Word and promises are truth.

(Jn 17:22-23) Thank you that You have given me the glory that God gave to You.

(Acts 1:8; 2:38) Thank you Jesus Christ for giving me the gift of the Holy Spirit.

(Acts 3:19) Thank you that my sins have been wiped out.

(Acts 4:30) Thank you Lord that You have stretched Your hand today to heal and
perform miraculous signs and wonders through the Name of Your Holy Servant Jesus
Christ.

(Acts 6:8) Thank you Christ that today I am full of Your grace and power.

(Acts 10:38-40) Thank you Christ that You have anointed me today with joy, with the
Holy Spirit with unlimited power.

(Acts 26:22; Isa 41:13) Thank you because I have stopped fearing.

(Rom 4:21) Thank you that what You have promised, You are fully able to perform
today.

(Rom 5:1) Thank you that I now have peace with God.

(Rom 5:1-2) Thank you that I can rejoice in the hope of the glory of God .

(Rom 5:2) Thank you that I now stand in God's grace.

(Rom 5:5) Thank you Lord that today You have poured out Your love into my heart by
the Holy Spirit.

(Rom 5:17) Thank you God that I have received Your abundant provision of grace and
the gift of righteousness and I reign in life today through Christ Jesus.

(Rom 5:18) Thank you that by Your righteousness I have received the gift of
Justification and Life.

(Rom 8:17; 2 Thes 2:14; 1 Pet 5:1) Thank you that I am a co-heir with Christ today,
that I have shared in Your sufferings and I am also sharing in Your glory today.

(Rom 15:29) Thank you for the full measure of the blessing of Christ.

(1 Cor 1:7) Thank you that I do not lack any spiritual gift.

(1 Cor 6:15, 17) Thank you Lord that my body is a member of Christ Himself and I am
united with Jesus and one with Him in Spirit.

(2 Cor 3:18; 1 Pet 5:1) Thank you that my face reflects the Lord's glory and I am
being transformed into Jesus' likeness with ever – increasing glory which comes
from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

(2 Cor 8:9) Thank you Christ that You became poor so that I might become rich
today.

(2 Cor 9:14) Thank you Christ for the exceeding super abundant grace that You have
given me today.

(2 Cor 10:4) Thank you for giving us weapons of Your divine power to demolish
strongholds.
(2 Cor 12:9) Thank you Christ that Your grace is sufficient for me.

(2 Cor 13:4) Thank you that I live by Your power.

(Gal 3:13) Thank you that You have redeemed me from the curse of the law.

(Gal 4:6-7) Thank you Lord God that I am Your adopted child.

(Eph 1:17; Isa 11:2) Thank you for the Spirit of wisdom, the Spirit of knowledge,
the Spirit of revelation, the Spirit of understanding, the Spirit of counsel, the
Spirit of power and of fear of the Lord so that I may know You better.

(Eph 1:18) Thank you that You have enlightened me to know the riches of my
inheritance.

(Eph 1:19) Thank you for Your incomparably great power for us who believe.

(Eph 2:6) Thank you God that You have raised me up with Christ and seated me with Him in the heavenly realms in Jesus Christ.

(Eph 3:19-20) Thank you that You have filled me to the measure of all the fullness
of God, and Your power is at work within me today.

(Eph 6:10) I am strong today, in the Lord and in his mighty power.

(Phil 3:15) Thank you Lord for that You are making the gospel of Jesus Christ clear
to Your children.

(Phil 3:21) Thank you Christ that You are transforming my lowly body so that it
will be like Your glorious body.

(Phil 4:13) Thank you that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

(Phil 4:19; Mal 3:10) Thank you Lord that You provide me more than enough to meet all my needs today, according to Your unlimited riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

(Col 1:19-20; Rom 5:6-11; Heb 2:18) Thank you that You paid the price for my
salvation with Your life. Thank you that You died for me on the cross.

(Col 2:10) Thank you that I am complete in You today.

(1 Thess 5:9-10) Thank you that You love me and that You died for me, that I may
live forever with You.

(2 Thess 1:5) Thank you Lord that I will be counted worthy of the Kingdom of God
because of the blood of Jesus.

(1 Tim 2:4; Jn 8:32) Thank you that I have come to the knowledge of truth.

(1 Tim 6:17) Thank you Christ that today you have richly provided me with everything for my enjoyment.

(Titus 1:2) Thank you God for the hope of eternal life You promised me.

(Heb 2:7-8; Ps 8:6) Thank you that You have crowned me with glory and honour today
and You have put everything under my feet.

(Heb 2:11; Heb 13:12; Dan 11:35) Thank you that I am being refined, purified and
made spotless and holy today.

(Heb 4:12) Thank you that Your Word is alive and powerful and sharper than any
double edged sword.

(James 5:7) Thank you for the early and latter rain.

(1 Pet 2:9; Rev 5:10) Thank you that, today You have chosen me, I am holy, I am a king, a prophet and a royal priest in the order of Melchizedek.

(1Pet 2:24) Thank you that by Your stripes I am healed.

(1 Pet 1:5) Thank you that I am shielded today by Your might power.

(1 Pet 4:14; 1 Pet 5:1) Thank you that the Spirit of glory and of God rests on me,
and I will share in Your glory.

(1 Pet 5:4) Thank you that I will receive the crown of glory that will never fade
away.

(Jude 1:24) Thank you that You are able to keep me from falling and to present me
before your glorious presence without fault and with great joy.

(Rev 2:7) Thank you for the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

(Rev 2:17) Thank you for the hidden manna. Thank you for the white stone with a new
name written on it known only to me.

(Rev 2:26) Thank you that You have given me authority over nations.

(Rev 2:28) Thank you for the morning star.

(Rev 3:5) Thank you that I will walk with You in white and You will never blot out
my name out of the book of life and You will acknowledge my name before Your Father and angels.

(Rev 3:12) Thank you that I will not have to go out any more but be with You
always.

(Rev 3:18) Thank you for the gold refined in the fire, so I can become rich and
have white clothes to wear.

(Rev 3:21) Thank you that You will give me the right to sit with You on the throne.

(Rev 12:11) Thank you that I am saved by the Blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org