Cement In these Truths in your Hearts

(Rom 5:1) Since I am in Christ by the grace of God I have been justified completely, forgiven and made righteous.
(Rom 6:1-6) I died with Christ and died to the power of sin's rule over my life.

(Rom 8:1) I am free forever from condemnation
(Rom 8:38, 39) I cannot be separated from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
(1 Cor 1:30) I have been placed into Christ by God's doing.
(1 Cor 2:12) I have received the Spirit of God into my life that I might know the things freely given to me by God.
(1 Cor 2:16) I have been given the mind of Christ.
(1 Cor 6:19) I have been bought with a price. I am not my own, I belong to God.
(2 Cor 1:21; Eph 1:13-14) I have been established, Anointed and Sealed by God in Christ and I have been given the Holy Spirit as a pledge for my inheritance to come.
(2 Cor 5:14-15) Since I have died I no longer live for myself but for Christ.
(2 Cor 5:21) I have been made righteous.
(Gal 2:20) I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me and the life that I am now living is Christ's life.
(Eph 1:3) I have been blessed with every spiritual blessing.
(Eph 1:4) I was chosen in Christ before the foundations of the world to be Holy and am without blame before him.
(Eph 1:5) I was predestined by God to be adopted as God's child.
(Eph 1:7) I have been redeemed and forgiven and am a receiver of his lavish grace.
(Eph 2:5) I have been made alive altogether with Christ.
(Eph 2:6) I have been raised up and seated with Christ in heaven.
(Eph 2:18) I have direct access to God through the spirit.
(Eph 3:12) I may approach God with boldness, freedom and confidence.
(Col 1:13) I have been rescued from the dominion of satan's rule and translated to the kingdom of Christ.
(Col 1:27) Christ himself is in me.
(Col 2:7) I am firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built in Him.
(Col 2:10) I have been made complete in Christ.
(Col 2:11) I am Spiritually circumcised, and my old regenerating nature has been removed.
(Col 2:12-13) I have been raised and made alive in Christ.
(2 Tim 1:7) I have been given a Spirit of Power of Love and Self-discipline.
(2 Tim 4: 8) The crown of righteousness has been reserved for me by the Lord, the righteous judge.
(2 Tim 4:18) I have been rescued from every evil attack and saved for God's heavenly kingdom.
(Heb 4:16) Since I am in Christ I can approach "The Throne of Grace' with boldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org