+ When Trouble Hits Your House +

(Nahum 1:7) The LORD is good, a strong hold in a day of trouble; he protects those who take refuge in him,

(Psalms 31:7) I will exult and rejoice in your steadfast love, because you have seen my affliction; you have taken heed on my adversities,

(Psalms 121:1, 2) 1 I lift up my eyes to the hills – from where will my help come? 2 My help comes from the LORD, who made the heaven and earth.

(Psalms 138:7) Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve me against the wrath of my enemies; you stretch out your hand, and your right hand delivers me.

(Isaiah 43:2) When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through the fire you shall not be burned; and the flame shall not consume you.

(Isaiah 51:11) So the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing; everlasting joy shall be upon their heads; they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

(Matthew 6:34) "So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own. Today's trouble is enough for today'.

(John 14:1) "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.'

(Romans 8:28) We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are the called according to his purpose.

(I Corinthians 14:33) for God is a God not of disorder but of peace, (as in all churches of the saints,

(2 Corinthians 1:3, 4) 3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all consolation, 4 Who consoles us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to console those who are in any affliction with the consolation with which we ourselves are consoled by God.

(2 Corinthians 4:8-9) 8 We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed;

(Philippians 4:6, 7) 6 Do not worry about anything, but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

(Hebrews 4:15, 16) 15 For we have not a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who in every respect has been tested as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore approach the throne of grace with boldness, so that we receive mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

(I Peter 5:7) Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org