+ Concerning Sickness +

(Exodus 15:26) He said, "If you will listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God, and do what is right in his sight, and give heed to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will not bring upon you the Egyptians; for I am the LORD who heals you.

(Psalms 103:3) Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases.

(Psalms 107:20) He sent out his word and healed them, and delivered them from destruction.

(Proverbs 4:20-22) 20 My child, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. 21 Do not let them escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. 22 For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.

(Isaiah 53:5) But he was wounded for our transgressions, crushed for our iniquities; upon him was the punishment that made us whole, and by his bruises we are healed.

(Jeremiah 17:14) Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for you are my praise.

(Jeremiah 30:17) For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, says the LORD, because they have called you an outcast: It is Zion; no one cares for her!'

(Matthew 8:8) The centurion answered, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof; but only speak the word, and my servant will be healed.

(Matthew 9:35) Then Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and curing every disease and every sickness.

(Mark 16:17-18) 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe; by using my name shall they cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.'

(Luke 6:19) And all in the crowd were trying to touch him, for power came out of him and healed all of them.

(Hebrews 13:8) Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

(James 5:14-15) 14 Are any among you sick? They should call for the elders of the church and have them pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the
Lord: 15 The prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise them up; and anyone who has committed sins will be forgiven.

(I Peter 2:24) He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that, free from sins, we might live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed.

(III John 1:2) Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org