+ Concerning Loneliness +

(Deuteronomy 4:31) Because the LORD your God is a merciful God, he will neither abandon you nor destroy you; he will not forget the covenant with your ancestors that he swore to them.

(Deuteronomy 31:6) Be strong and bold; have no fear or dread of them, because it is the LORD your God who goes with you; he will not fail you or forsake you.

(Deuteronomy 33:27) He subdues the ancient gods, shatters the forces of old; he drove out the enemy before you, and said, "Destroy!'
(I Samuel 12:22) For the LORD will not caste away his people, for his great name's sake, because it has pleased the LORD to make you a people for himself.

(Psalms 27:10) If my father and my mother forsake me, the LORD will take me up.

(Psalms 46:1) God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

(Psalms 147:3) He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds.

(Isaiah 41:10) do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.

(Isaiah 54:10) For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed, says the LORD who has compassion on you.

(Matthew 28:20) and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.'

(John 14:1) Do not let your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, believe also in me.

(Romans 8:35-39) 35 Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will hardship, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, "For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep to be slaughtered. 37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to-come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any thing in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(Hebrews 13:5) Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be content with what you have; for he has said, "I will never leave you or forsake you.'

(I Peter 5:7) Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus

Jesus is the Most High God

Jesus is the Most High God
Visit the above site for more resources. Download videos and audios and so much more. God bless you.
www.jcilm.org